Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Italian tomato soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen frozen tater tots
- In a skillet cook the beef peppers and onions untill beef is brown.
- Drain fat.
- Add tomato soup and mushrooms; heat.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese and potatoes over top and bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.