Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great dip. Everyone request it for football get togethers. It always goes fast.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno
- 1 (11 ounce) bagtortillia scoops chips
- Beat cream chees,sour cream and mayo until smooth.
- Spread(I usually arrange in a lage ball for pretty presentation)on a serving dish and chill for 1 hour.
- Cook and drain beef.
- Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce and coo for 5 minutes longer over low heat.
- Cool completely and spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes and chilis,cheddar cheese, green onion, and jalapanos.
- Arrange chips around platter and serve.