Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste of Home Recipe Collection 2000
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped tomato (optional)
- sliced green onion (optional)
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef with chili powder until no longer pink; drain.
- Add salsa, cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Heat until cheese melts.
- Top with tomatoes, onions, olives and sour cream if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.