1/1 Photo of Beefy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Who doesn't love stuffed peppers?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut tops off of peppers and remove the insides.
- 3Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 4Sauté Celery and Onion in Chicken Broth until they are soft. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 5Brown Ground Beef and drain.
- 6Add half of the Tomato Sauce & Onion mixture to Beef and mix.
- 7Turn off heat. Stir in Egg, Parsley, and Spices.
- 8Stuff peppers with the meat mixture and place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour remaining sauce around bottoms of peppers.
- 9Bake 30 minutes.
- 10Serve topped with Tomato Sauce from the pan and Cheese.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.3 mg
- Sodium 684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 49.5 g