Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Who doesn't love stuffed peppers?
Make and share this Beefy Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut tops off of peppers and remove the insides.
- Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Sauté Celery and Onion in Chicken Broth until they are soft. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Brown Ground Beef and drain.
- Add half of the Tomato Sauce & Onion mixture to Beef and mix.
- Turn off heat. Stir in Egg, Parsley, and Spices.
- Stuff peppers with the meat mixture and place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour remaining sauce around bottoms of peppers.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with Tomato Sauce from the pan and Cheese.