1/1 Photo of Beefy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Who doesn't love stuffed peppers?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut tops off of peppers and remove the insides.
- 3Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 4Sauté Celery and Onion in Chicken Broth until they are soft. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 5Brown Ground Beef and drain.
- 6Add half of the Tomato Sauce & Onion mixture to Beef and mix.
- 7Turn off heat. Stir in Egg, Parsley, and Spices.
- 8Stuff peppers with the meat mixture and place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour remaining sauce around bottoms of peppers.
- 9Bake 30 minutes.
- 10Serve topped with Tomato Sauce from the pan and Cheese.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.3 mg
- Sodium 684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 49.5 g