Beefy Spaghetti and Blue Cheese Bake
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Brown beef over medium heat and season with salt and pepper. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan,add olive oil and saute shallots for about 3 minutes. Stir in flour and garlic powder and cook for 1-3 minutes.
- Whisk in broth,bring to a boil,then stir in cream and blue cheese. Return to a boil,reduce heat then simmer 1-2 minutes.
- In a bowl combine beef,pasta,and blue cheese sauce.
- Spread mixture in a 9"x13"pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until brown and bubbly.Garnish with chives and serve.