Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have a box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese that you don't know what to do with? Here is a quick and easy dinner idea. My kids enjoy this.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) packagevelveeta macaroni shells and cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Cook beef until no longer pink and drain.
- Cook Velveeta Shells and Cheese according to package.
- Combine beef, shells and cheese, salsa, beans, chili powder, and salt.
- Remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.