1/2 Photos of Beefy Shell & Cheese
children from A to Z's Note:
This is from Simple & Delicious. Very kid friendly and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Set aside cheese sauce packet from dinner mix.
- 3Add shells and water to skillet.
- 4Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 10-12 minute or until pasta is tender.
- 5Stir in the salsa, beans, chili powder, salt and contents of cheese sauce packet.
- 6Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minute.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Shell & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 886.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macaroni shells and cheese