Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gluten Free Casserole posted on behalf of Yahoo Group SillyYaks.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen green beans or 1 (16 ounce) bag mixed vegetables
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (size is approx)
- 8 -10 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, Progresso brand (size is approx)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheese
- Boil sliced potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Spread in 9 X 13 glass dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion. Sprinkle half of shredded cheese over.
- meat. Spread frozen green beans or mixed vegetables over meat and.
- onion. Sprinkle mushrooms over vegetables.
- Spread cooked sliced potatoes over vegetables. Spread the rest of the.
- shredded cheese and then pour mushroom soup over the entire casserole.
- (You could also make your own cheesy white sauce with butter, milk, and.
- corn starch or GF flour and cheese such as Velveeta.).
- Bake in 375-400 oven uncovered for about 30 minutes.