Recipe by AZRT
Simple, basic ingredients. I season with added salt, pepper, garlic or other seasonings. This recipe can be altered to suit individual taste
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup rice
- 2 ounces stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, boiling
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté ground beef, rice, and onion in bacon drippings.
- Drain excess liquid Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Place in a 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover tightly; bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and continue baking about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.