Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Simple, basic ingredients. I season with added salt, pepper, garlic or other seasonings. This recipe can be altered to suit individual taste
- Sauté ground beef, rice, and onion in bacon drippings.
- Drain excess liquid Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Place in a 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover tightly; bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and continue baking about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.