Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband's aunts recipe. A family favorite.
- 1 cup rice
- frozen french fries
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook rice- 1 cup rice & 2 cups water - 1 teaspoons salt. Bring to boil.
- Lower heat to low, cover and cook 20 more minutes.
- Cut frozen french fries into chunks and fry until crispy.
- Brown beef with 1/4 cup chopped onions & soy sauce.
- Drain fat.
- Mix rice, french fries & ground beef.
- Serve with Katsup.