Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on beefitswhatsfordinner.com. I haven't tried it but I think this is a really unusual combination that could be really good.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 (8 -10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking beef up into large crumbles. Pour off drippings. Season with pepper.
- Stir in green onions, peanut butter, jelly and soy sauce; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until peanut butter and jelly are melted.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly onto tortillas; roll up.
This was quite good, I think I overdid the peanut butter but that was my eyeballing it. The only change I would make is next time I would use cayenne pepper instead of black pepper as it is a bit bland. Good easy eating grab and go recipe - thanks.