Found this on beefitswhatsfordinner.com. I haven't tried it but I think this is a really unusual combination that could be really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes.
- 2Add bell pepper; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking beef up into large crumbles. Pour off drippings. Season with pepper.
- 3Stir in green onions, peanut butter, jelly and soy sauce; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until peanut butter and jelly are melted.
- 4Spoon beef mixture evenly onto tortillas; roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy P B & J Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 997.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 30.3 g