- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup thin sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package, omitting salt; drain well.
- At the same time, brown beef with garlic; drain fat.
- Combined noodles, meat and next 6 ingredients lightly but well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° until heated through (bubbly), about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake another 5 minutes until melted; let sit 5 minutes.