Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great winter meal--pure comfort!!
Make and share this Beefy Noodles Romanoff recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles according to package, omitting salt; drain well.
- At the same time, brown beef with garlic; drain fat.
- Combined noodles, meat and next 6 ingredients lightly but well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° until heated through (bubbly), about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake another 5 minutes until melted; let sit 5 minutes.
Really, really delicious, and just the thing on a cold night. Thanks for posting!
I just wanted to say that I really ejoyed this. I changed it just a little to cut out some of the fat. I used 1% cottage cheese, low fat sour cream & the 2% shredded cheese. It was so quick to make & wonderful with a salad! Thanks for sharing this.