3 hrs 5 mins
Belinda McManaway's Note:
This is a beef recipe you will want to make often
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, brown roast.
- 2Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add enough water to cover and let cook 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4Add dry onion soup, Cover and let cook for 1 1/2 hours over medium heat.
- 5Add water as necessary.
- 6Add mushrooms with liquid, let cook 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- 7Remove roast and use broth to cook noodles until they are almost done.
- 8Cut roast into bite size pieces.
- 9Mix roast and noodles together in a baking dish.
- 10Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 523.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: