Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a beef recipe you will want to make often
Make and share this Beefy Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, brown roast.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add enough water to cover and let cook 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add dry onion soup, Cover and let cook for 1 1/2 hours over medium heat.
- Add water as necessary.
- Add mushrooms with liquid, let cook 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- Remove roast and use broth to cook noodles until they are almost done.
- Cut roast into bite size pieces.
- Mix roast and noodles together in a baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
This is a very good recipe the beef turns out so tender and it has good flavor along with the noodles I tried another one of her recipes and it was also a five start rating so I decided to try another and again another 5 star hope to see more recipes from you.....