Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I don't recall where I got this recipe but we really enjoy it.
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread 1°C salsa in the bottom. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef over medium heat; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and 1°C salsa.
- Cut each noodle in half fill with 2 T. of the beef mixture, roll up.
- Place roll-ups in the baking dish. Pour remaining 1°C salsa over the roll-ups & sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover the dish loosely with foil. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and roll-ups are heated through.
- To serve, spoon 1 T. of the sour cream on each roll-up and sprinkle with black olives.
Family loved this and can't wait for me to make it again! Pretty easy recipe with ingredients I usually have! Thanks for sharing!
I liked this meal. This is a good basic recipe which could be easily adapted to suit individual tastes. I used fresh pasta (rather than dried) as I find it easier to roll and you cut down prep. time. These were bigger so cutting 8 in half worked really well. I also mixed my olives into the salsa, just because I was being lazy. I can picture this being great with kidney beans mixed into the meat and capsicum & spring onion mixed into the salsa. I'll be making this again. Made for Aussie Swap #19.
This was very tasty and used stuff I usually have on hand. I didn't cut the nooodles in half, too hard to roll up that way. I also added some black beans and corn to the hamburger mixture. Thanks for sharing!