Recipe by Lainey39
Feel free to add some of your favorite toppings to this soup such as tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, sour cream, guacamole and/or ripe olives.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup corn tortilla chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked well, drain.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
- Cook 8-12 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Top individual servings with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.