Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a Ground Beef cookbook I picked up at the grocery.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 count) package crescent roll dough
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine soup and milk in medium bowl, and pour evenly into dish.
- Brown ground beef; drain. Stir in seasonings and stir over medium heat for two minutes. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into four rectangles; press perforations together. Roll each piece to 8x4-inches. Cut each in half to produce eight 4-inch squares.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly into centers of dough and lift corners up, pinching and twisting to seal. Place in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until crescents are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for five minutes.