Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
101 Things to Do With Ramen Noodles Serves 2-4
- beef ramen noodles (2 packages)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, strips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups water (mixed with seasoning packets)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Cook noodles and drain.
- In frying pan brown beef. Drain.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in mushrooms and brown slowly.
- Add flour and cook, stirring, until deep brown. Add water mixture. Heat to boiling and stir 1 minute.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to taste. Top warm noodles with beef and sauce.