Recipe by Carrie September
I put a spin on good old fashioned meatloaf with ketsup by using BBQ sauce and Lipton Onion Soup mix...mmmm...beefy, juicy and delicous! The fam loved it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 slices white bread, boken into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce (we love Sweet Baby Rays brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a caserole dish or loaf pan, I use a round glass caserole dish for mine.
- Mix beef and all other ingredients, except the BBQ sauce in a large bowl.
- Transfer to the pan and top with the BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour.