1/1 Photo of Beefy Macaroni and Cheese With Tomatoes
Auntie Jan's Note:
This is a great time saver and who doesn't like mac and cheese with a little surprise?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your mac and cheese per instructions on the box. Set aside.
- 2Fry your ground beef the with onion added and add whatever spice you like.
- 3Garlic, Salt and Pepper are my favorites.
- 4After you drain your hamburger you can add the mac and cheese to it.
- 5Add your can of diced tomatoes, mix well and heat thru.
- 6If you want you can throw some veggies in the mix as well.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Macaroni and Cheese With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 459.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 28.1 g