Recipe by TSpoon in UT
This recipe is similar but not the same as others posted. Found in "Parenting" magazine as a kid-friendly recipe.
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 7 ounces macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan cook beef over medium-high until browned, stirring to crumble. Remove pot from heat. Remove beef from pot and set aside.
- In same pot cook macaroni over high, according to package. Drain.
- Reduce heat to low. Combine milk and cheese-sauce mix in pot. Return macaroni and beef to pot, stire well, and cook until re-heated. Stir in cheese and tomatoes and serve.