Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Comfort food at its best. Feel free to adjust the amount of maccaroni. We like a lot of pasta, so we use about 20-25 ounces of uncooked maccaroni.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 20 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 tablespoon celery salt
- In a large, deep skillet, cook the ground beef on medium heat, breaking up into small pieces with your spatula. Cook until the beef is rare, or some of the beef bits are still pink. Drain grease.
- Start heating the watter for cooking the maccaroni. Let heat up and cook your maccaroni while doing the next steps.
- Combine beef and the rest of the ingredients (except maccaroni) and cook in skillet over medium-high heat until bubbling. Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine cooked meat mixture with maccaroni and mix well in a large container and serve!