Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of the recipes our school serves the kids at school.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning (optional)
- breadsticks or cheese bread
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until no pink remains.
- Drain fat.
- Combine ground beef, spaghetti sauce and seasoning in saucepan or 2 quart microwave dish.
- Heat on top of stove or in microwave until sauce simmers.
- Place 1/2 cup of meat sauce in dish and serve with breadsticks or Cheese Bread.