Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Hashbrowns for dinner?? YEAH! This yummy dish is SIMPLE and scrumptious and can be alterered to your liking.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 32 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (or 2 cans drained veggies of your choice)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (or any condensed soup you like)
- 3 cups cheese, shredded
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- I doubled and altered this recipe so I could use frozen veggies and so I could make multiple smaller pans so I can freeze them and use them as two-person dinners on work nights. Alter as you please, nothing in this recipe is a "VITAL" ingredient or measurement. Just the general idea for you to get started with.
- Brown beef with onion and garlic (add seasoning salt if you like). Drain.
- In a large bowl mix beef mix with veggies, soup and 2 C cheese.
- In 2- 9x13 or 4- bread loaf pans, layer beef/veggie mix and hashbrowns. (make sure the veggie mix is the top layer or the hashbrowns dry out, ick!).
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over the tops.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.