Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great halloween meal.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 24 fully cooked frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup cheese spread
- 24 small slice mozzarella cheese
- sliced pitted ripe olives
- Combine butter and cream cheese until well mixed and beat in milk.
- Add flour and salt, mix well and shape into a ball.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of dough, form into a small ball and press into miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 425 degrees 4-6 minutes until light golden brown.
- Spoon a small cheese spread in the baked tart shells.
- Top each with a thawed meatball.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes until heated.
- Top each meatball with a piece of cheese and place a ripe olive slice on the cheese to create the eye.