Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a delicious dip for parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
- 4 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix all ingredients to softened cream cheese.
- Cover with a paper towel and cook of 90 seconds on high.
- Stir and return to microwave for an additional 90 seconds.
- Serve with crackers.