Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) cancampbell's beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Cook beef in skillet until browned. Add beans, gravy and barbecue sauce. Pour into 2-qt. shallow baking dish.
- PREPARE corn muffin mix according to pkg. directions. Drop by spoonfuls on top of beef mixture. Bake 25 to 30 minute or until top is golden brown and mixture is bubbling.