Recipe by mommyoffour
I have yet to try this one. It looks like a great "quick" meal for those busy days and not much time for dinner. Let me know what you think of it.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 2 fresh poblano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently, drain.
- Add corn, chiles, salt, and cumin; cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until veggies are crisp tender,stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked pasta, cheese,sour cream and milk; mix gently.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.