Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This is an easy one pot meal. Instead of using ground beef this one calls for cube steaks. I had to guess at the size of the tomato can.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb beef cube steak, cut lengthwise into 1 inch strips and then crosswise into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) canmexican style dices tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Cook beef and onions 3-4 min, stirring frequently until beef is browned and onions have softened.
- Stir in the tomatoes, pasta, and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover tightly and simmer for 15-20 min or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.