This is an easy one pot meal. Instead of using ground beef this one calls for cube steaks. I had to guess at the size of the tomato can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- 2Cook beef and onions 3-4 min, stirring frequently until beef is browned and onions have softened.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes, pasta, and water.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low, cover tightly and simmer for 15-20 min or until pasta is tender.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Chili Mac
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks