Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy one pot meal. Instead of using ground beef this one calls for cube steaks. I had to guess at the size of the tomato can.
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Cook beef and onions 3-4 min, stirring frequently until beef is browned and onions have softened.
- Stir in the tomatoes, pasta, and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover tightly and simmer for 15-20 min or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.