1/1 Photo of Beefy Chicken Loaf (oamc)
1 hr 20 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
Adapted from Company's Coming Make Ahead meals by J. Pare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground chicken or 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, not instant (may be ground into crumbs by whirling in a blender)
- 1Combine loaf ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well to ensure even blending.
- 2Pack into a loaf pan, or muffin tin for mini loaves.
- 3Mix sauce ingredients together and spread evenly over loaf.
- 4Bake uncovered for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 5To freeze: wrap unbaked loaf well, label and freze.
- 6To serve: defrost overnight and then bake as directed. Add 30-45 minutes baking time if baking from frozen.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Chicken Loaf (oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: