- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Press one can of cresent rolls in a 8 inch pie pan. Brown hamburger with chopped onion. Drain, Return to skillet, add garlic powder, oregano, mushrooms, and tomato sauce to meat. Heat through then spread mixture on top of cresent rolls, place shredded cheese on top. Place last can of cresent rolls on top and pinch edges together.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.