Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so easy and so yummy! Wonderful for parties or just when ever.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage (I like spicy)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- Brown meats and drain grease.
- Put all ingredients in crockpot on high until cheese is melted.
- Turn to warm once cheese is melted.
- Serve with taco chips, Frito's, etc.
We make this with a can of cream of mushroom soup added in and the spicy sausage. It tastes great and is very easy to make. It does make A LOT of dip, though!
We had this at the neighbor's this afternoon and it was delicious! Now I can't wait to make it!
I made this dip Saturday for my husband's surprise birthday party and it was a BIG hit...our guests gobbled it up. I made it in a very large crockpot and they were scraping the sides for more. I will defintely make this for our Christmas party...a definite keeper for our party foods list.