Recipe by liz timm
A easy recipe.
Top Review by LainieBug
These enchiladas were a snap to make and went together very quickly. Good flavor, but the problem I ran into was how dry the top of the tortillas became due to lack of sauce on top. I plan on making these again because they are such a fast meal, but will try covering the dish with aluminum foil to keep the top from drying out. I served with additional salsa and sour cream.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in frying pan, drain.
- Stir into meat, 1 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1 cup salsa in bottom of lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- place 1/4cup meat mixture in centre of each tortilla, roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam-side down in dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until hot.