Recipe by Lainey39
These sandwiches makes a quick and tasty dinner. It features barbecue beef and baked beans. Recipe is from Land O Lakes.
- 1 cup baked beans, drained
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 6 slices deli American cheese, cut diagonally
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, barbecue sauce and beef in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 7 minutes).
- Spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture onto bottom half of each bun.
- Arrange 2 cheese triangles on beef mixture.
- Cover top half of bun.