Recipe by Suzanne S.
This was so delicious, but next time I will carefully rinse the dried beef. It was a bit too salty for us. Also, I was crunched for time, so only let it chill for about 45 minutes before we ate it and it was still flavorful! This recipe is from Gifts of Good Taste.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 1⁄4 ounces dried beef, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add onions, beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon pepper, beat until blended. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- With greased hands, shape mixture into a ball. Press pecans onto cheese ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight to let flavors blend.