Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my aunt Martha. She always serves it at our Christmas get-together.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 packages finely chopped beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- finely diced onion
- Beat cream cheese.
- Add 2 pkgs.
- of beef, Worchestershire sauce, salt, and onion.
- Continue beating until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Form cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the remaining pkg.
- of beef to cover the outside.
- Serve with crackers.
The is the BEST cheeseball! I used chopped green onions and a bit more Worcestershire. It's also great with ham instead of beef. There's never any leftovers!
I made this for company, but my son ate almost the whole thing before they got here, lucky I had plenty of other food. Thanks for a great recipe and easy to make.
This is a great cheeseball! I served it at a bridal shower and it was devoured! I did omit the salt, as I thought the beef had plenty in it, and it was fabulous! Thanks!