Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
101 Things to Do With Apples Serves 6-8
Make and share this Beefy Cabbage Apple Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, cored and chopped
- 3 crisp apples, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper. Drain excess grease.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes, until vegetables are cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.