Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different kind of hot dog.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 hot dog buns
- barbecue sauce, for brushing on hot dogs
- butter or margarine, for buttering the buns
- mustard (optional)
- Mix the ground beef with a light dusting of salt and pepper, and divide it into 6 parts.
- Roll each part into a hot dog shape.
- Cook outside on the grill or inside in a frying pan.
- Brush with barbecue sauce while cooking.
- Butter the hot dog buns and put a burger dog into each one.
- Serve with the hamburger and hot dog fixins of your choice.
I have made this with great reviews. Helps with the left over hot dogs buns. LOL..No really it did. Children just loved it. Great recipe. Lots of fun for the children and adults alike. Thank You.