- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 hot dog buns
- barbecue sauce, for brushing on hot dogs
- butter or margarine, for buttering the buns
- mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ground beef with a light dusting of salt and pepper, and divide it into 6 parts.
- Roll each part into a hot dog shape.
- Cook outside on the grill or inside in a frying pan.
- Brush with barbecue sauce while cooking.
- Butter the hot dog buns and put a burger dog into each one.
- Serve with the hamburger and hot dog fixins of your choice.