Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
A quick 3-ingredient main dish.If you like you can use about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of sweet onion,just cook it with the ground beef.If you try this, and it seems too bland, feel free to add garlic powder or whatever else you would like to " PERK " it up.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) box beef flavored Rice-A-Roni
- 1 cup thawed broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup instant onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and instant onion,until beef is no longer pink and slightly browned.
- Drain and add back to pan.
- In same pan, cook rice according to package directions. After adding water and seasoning packet, add the chopped broccoli.
- Finish cooking rice according to directions.
- Hope you like it as well as my family does.