Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy recipe to put together and it is only 5 WW points.
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (not oil packed)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- 4 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 lb asparagus spear
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned nonfat beef broth
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Pour hot water over dried tomatoes in a small bowl and let sit about 15 minutes.
- Drain and choop; set aside.
- Trim all fat from beef.
- Cut beef into 2 inch strips, then cut strips into 1/8 inch slivers.
- Spray nonstick skillet with Pam; heat over medium heat.
- Cook asparagus and onions in skillet.
- Add beef slivers to skillet and cook about 2 minutes or until done.
- Return asparagus mixture to skillet and stir in remaining broth and all other ingredients except cheese.
- Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.