Top Review by PetesNina
This is delicious! My husband just made these for dinner and they turned out perfectly, so that tells you that they are easy enough for a complete kitchen newbie to successfully complete. He did make a couple changes in the basic recipe simply because we love to pack veggies in as 'filler' to enhance the nutritional value for our kids. He added chopped onion, red and green peppers and extra garlic to the beef when it was browning. He also used 2% shredded cheese and reduced fat biscuits. Thanks for posting this recipe! My entire family loved it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown ground beef;drain.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Press biscuits onto bottom and up sides of greased muffin tin.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons full meat mixture into center of each cup.
- Bake at 375 for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 3 minutes until melted.
- Variations: I have used ground sausage and pizza sauce, then before you place sausage into biscuits place a piece of pepperoni at the bottom, then place the sausage mixture on top and bake, kids love it!