From Penzey's Spices website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -12 ounces round steaks or 8 -12 ounces sirloin steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil or 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1Slice steak across the grain into bite-sized pieces. Whisk together soy sauce, orange juice, pepper, garlic, ginger, and green onions. Toss beef to coat, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (can be prepared 1 day in advance).
- 2Bring 2 quarts water to boil, add pasta, and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3While pasta is cooking, mix Italian dressing base with water, let stand 5 minutes. Whisk in oil and vinegar then toss with the cooked pasta in a large bowl. Let stand.
- 4Heat a heavy skillet over high heat; add the oil. Remove beef from marinade, add to the pan and sear until browned (6-8 minutes). Stir while cooking. Liquid will start to come out of the beef; keep cooking and stirring until it has reabsorbed into the beef.
- 5Toss pasta again to coat with dressing, add steak, and toss to combine.
- 6Great eaten warm, or refrigerate until ready, then bring to room temperature until ready.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefsteak Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 439.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g