This is very similar to the awesome Beefsteaks that we have attended. An excellent way to serve beef tenderloin.We have used this dish for many holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle the garlic powder on all sides of the beef tenderloin.
- 3Wrap the tenderloin in foil and bake in the oven for ONLY 15 minutesYou should put the foil on a cookie sheet.
- 4While the tenderloin is cooking melt the butter on the stove and add MORE garlic to it.
- 5Keep the butter very hot .
- 6When tenderloin comes out of the oven slice it VERY thin.( i use an electric knife).
- 7Add in batches to the hot butter.
- 8Stir for a minutet and remove with slotted spoon.( You can keep it in here longer if you want it depends how you enjoy your filet.).
- 9Put one piece on each slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefsteak Filet
Serving Size: 1 (2666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.4
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 678.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g