Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very similar to the awesome Beefsteaks that we have attended. An excellent way to serve beef tenderloin.We have used this dish for many holidays.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder on all sides of the beef tenderloin.
- Wrap the tenderloin in foil and bake in the oven for ONLY 15 minutesYou should put the foil on a cookie sheet.
- While the tenderloin is cooking melt the butter on the stove and add MORE garlic to it.
- Keep the butter very hot .
- When tenderloin comes out of the oven slice it VERY thin.( i use an electric knife).
- Add in batches to the hot butter.
- Stir for a minutet and remove with slotted spoon.( You can keep it in here longer if you want it depends how you enjoy your filet.).
- Put one piece on each slice of bread.