Recipe by hope2day
This is very similar to the awesome Beefsteaks that we have attended. An excellent way to serve beef tenderloin.We have used this dish for many holidays.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder on all sides of the beef tenderloin.
- Wrap the tenderloin in foil and bake in the oven for ONLY 15 minutesYou should put the foil on a cookie sheet.
- While the tenderloin is cooking melt the butter on the stove and add MORE garlic to it.
- Keep the butter very hot .
- When tenderloin comes out of the oven slice it VERY thin.( i use an electric knife).
- Add in batches to the hot butter.
- Stir for a minutet and remove with slotted spoon.( You can keep it in here longer if you want it depends how you enjoy your filet.).
- Put one piece on each slice of bread.