Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tasty mounds of beef similar to meatloaf but different style.
- 2 lbs 85% lean ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 lb beef
- 2 slices bread, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, mixture
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery & leaves
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 small green onion, chopped with top
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 6 cubes
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- Soak bread in milk in a bowl and stir in sour cream.
- Sprinkle salt, Mrs. Dash seasoning, oregano and pepper over meat; mix thoroughly.
- Add celery, parsley and onions to sour cream mixture and mix well.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, divide beef mix into 12 mounds.
- Place 6 mounds on lightly greased rack, leaving space between each mound.
- Enclose each cube of cream cheese within a mound.
- Form each mound into a dome shape and cover with slivered almonds in spiral pattern if you like, looking like a beehive.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.