Beefed-Up Tropical Fried Rice
- Let the oil get hot in an electric wok preheated to 400°, or in a stove-top wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef, garlic, red pepper flakes, and ginger; stir and saute for 4-5 minutes or until the beef is browned.
- Add in the peas/carrots, rice, and soy sauce; stir to combine.
- Mix together the sugar and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl; add to the wok along with the pineapple tidbits; stir to combine.
- Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until well heated.