1/2 Photos of Beefed-Up Roast Beef Sandwiches
I was getting bored of 'regular' roast beef sandwiches. I took things from a bunch of recipes and mixed it up a little. Easy to double-up this or size-down.I also use a pkg of Au Jus from Clubhouse for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tbsp butter in frying pan.
- 2Separate onion slices into rings and fry till tender and caramelized, set aside to cool slightly.
- 3Toast buns till desired crispness, butter when done.
- 4Layer on roast beef, onions and top with a mixture of each cheese.
- 5*At this point they can be wrapped in tinfoil and placed in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes to let the cheese melt.
- 6Enjoy! And it's really good with Au Jus!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefed-Up Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.1
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 1038.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: