1/1 Photo of Beefed-Up Bloody Mary Soup
The classic brunch cocktail warmed up, and beefed up with some broth and diced tomatoes into a hearty soup that's amazing with some scrambled eggs and toast. I suggest using your favorite Mary garnishes, like celery sticks, olives, and pickled okra as part of a little platter on the side. A shot of vodka in the soup is optional, but not bad. It's rich, satisfying, unique, and no one has to know it's this easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 qt saucepan, combine soup, broth, horseradish. Bring to barely a simmer, and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes to mellow the horseradish.
- 2Add Worcestershire, hot sauce and tomatoes and heat through.
- 3Squeeze lemon juice into soup to taste. I use the whole lemon, but start with half if you're not as big a lemon freak.
- 4Serve, garnishing each bowl with some fresh cracked pepper and a sprinkle of celery salt.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefed-Up Bloody Mary Soup
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g