Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this one from my mom. I made a few changes to it. So, it tasted better for my husband. For a big family use bigger jar of sauce. And more macaroni.
- Cook hamburger until no pink.
- Mix in all the ingredients for sauce in hamburger.
- Cook until heated and then turn on low for 1 hour. Check & stir occasionally.
- Cook macaroni as follow on package.
- Drain and run macaroni under hot water.
- Put macaroni into sauce.
- Heat until hot.
The kids loved this. DH and I liked it enough. We all added some mozzarella cheese at the table. This was a great quick meal. Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008.